Amber is also interested in doing consulting and pro-bono/volunteer work with organizations, so please contact her if you are interested in working with an aspiring marketing, advertising and public relations extraordinaire!
I am a recent Loyola University Chicago graduate of the business and communication schools, where I focused my education in marketing, advertising and public relations. I am looking to utilize my experience and skills to further my career as a marketing and communications specialist.
Project management, search engine optimization, social media marketing, brand management, accurate positioning, use of alternative media, event planning, user experience, customer engagement, corporate social responsibility, integrated marketing communications, internal and external corporate communications
iProspect – Search Marketing Coordinator
August 2011 – Present
Leapfrog Online – Product Analyst
May 2008 – August 2011
- Evaluate the use of social media sharing functionality on multiple client websites through reporting metrics and Google Analytics in order to optimize social marketing strategies.
- Partner with business stakeholders bringing clarity to more than twenty different projects per month with Fortune 500 companies in the Communications vertical such as; Comcast, Time Warner, and Charter.
- Communicate marketing projects between the marketing, technology, media, and call center teams throughout the discovery, requirements, and implementation phases of project management.
- Analyze the competitive market positioning and advertising messaging, and communicate structured findings internally and externally for collaborative planning of our target audience strategy.
- Utilize internal company blogs and Wiki intranet pages to communicate marketing initiatives, project specifics, metrics, and future process improvements for three different teams.
- Manage and allocate available resources between projects in interest of on-time delivery with minimized downtime.
Target – Starbucks and Food Avenue Team Member
September 2007 – December 2010
- Maintained Target’s ‘Fun, Fast and Friendly’ brand image with exceptional customer service and engagement.
- Executed daily procedures and assisted in training new employees in processes, safety, and sanitary guidelines.
Loyola University Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations
Graduation Date – December 2010
- Developed public relations campaigns for Chicago a cappella and Corky Mansfield – Like You Brands, LLC.
- Researched and produced an international export strategy for Chicago based company MPG50 to the United Kingdom.
- Created a public service communications campaign for City Year of Chicago to increase Latino/Hispanic applicants and members.
- Performed marketing research for Zipcar of Chicago and the Greater North Michigan Avenue Association.
Loyola’s Women in Business Club – Vice President of External Communications
- Implemented the use of Twitter in both external and internal communication regarding the club and events.
- Coordinated a community service event day with Junior Achievement at a Lincoln Park elementary school.
- Initiated the Alumni Relations Director position creating events and correspondence for networking purposes.
- Prompted relationships among other LUC organizations in order to co-sponsor events and support each other’s efforts.
Loyola’s Women Ice Hockey – Public Relations and Advertising Director
- Produced pitch letters and media alerts for the Loyola Phoenix newspaper to feature the team and upcoming games.
- Prepared and sent media alerts to the Loyola Focus, WLUW 88.7 and the Director of Communication for recruiting, games and other events.
- Implemented and maintained the use of Twitter and Facebook for recruiting, events and general branding of the team.